Ultramite UW Gear Drives
The Ultramite UW Right-Angle Drive is a helical worm gear drive built for longer service life. An integral high-speed pinion is fully supported by bearings within the gearbox, not by motor bearings while dual lip seals prevent contamination. The UW units have a max torque of 46,000 in-lbs. and is motor-independent allowing the use of standard NEMA C-face or IEC motors. With a lifetime removal guarantee, shaft mounts using our patented TA taper bushing are guaranteed to come off the shaft, regardless of length of service or operating conditions, or Rexnord will replace it for free.
Brochure: Ultramite UW Gear Drives
Features & Benefits:
• 8 sizes
• 1/4 hp to 100 hp (.19kW to 37kW) capacity, maximum torque 62,000 in-lbs.
• Ratios from 8.1 through up to 60,000:1
• C-face and solid inputs, inch or metric
• Base, shaft, or flange mounted designs
• Solid or hollow outputs with TA Taper bushing (exclusive lifetime removal guarantee)
• Horizontal or vertical mounting
• Sizes 07-10 available with a drywell