Ultramite UB Gear Drives
The Ultramite UB Right-Angle Drive is a helical bevel gear drive built for longer service life. Its design increases overall efficiency. The UB has an integral high-speed pinion fully supported by bearings within the gearbox, not by motor bearings while dual lip seals prevent contamination. The UB units have a large product torque range of 292,000 in-lbs. Since its motor-independent the use of standard NEMA C-face or IEC motors is capable. With a lifetime removal guarantee, shaft mounts using our patented TA taper bushing are guaranteed to come off the shaft, regardless of length of service or operating conditions, or Rexnord will replace it for free.
Brochure: Ultramite UB Gear Drives
Features & Benefits:
• 11 sizes
• Ratios from 8:1 up to 10,000:1
• 1/4 hp to 300 hp (.19kW to 225kW) capacity, maximum torque 292,000 in-lbs.
• C-face and solid inputs, inch or metric
• Solid or hollow outputs with TA Taper bushings (exclusive lifetime removal guarantee)
• Base, shaft, or flange mounted designs
• Horizontal or vertical mounting