Euroflex Disc Couplings
As part of the Rexnord Coupling portfolio, high-performance Rexnord Euroflex Disc Couplings are uniquely designed and manufactured for each and every application they encounter, providing the customer advantage of a high-performance coupling, competitive in design with traditional coupling suppliers, and an economical solution.
Brochure: Rexnord Euroflex Disc Couplings Overview
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for test bench, gas and steam turbine-driven, and gas compression applications
- High torque and speed capacity with low-mass solution
- Torsionally tuned to fit your complete design
- Torque capacities greater than 17 million in-lbs (2,000,000 Nm)
- Speeds in excess of 30,000 rpm
- Supports 120,000 hp (90 megawatts) and meets API 671, ISO 10441, ATEX, DNV, and ABS specifications)
- ISO 9001-2008 certified
Rexnord Euroflex Disc Couplings are ideal for your power generation and high-speed compressor needs, providing higher misalignment capacities and higher torque ratings.
- Gas turbine applications
- Fertilizer plant: gas turbine to compressor, 23,767 hp (17,730 kW) at 10,973 rpm
- Floating production, storage and off-loading (FPSO) ship: gas turbine to generator, 30,161 hp (22,500 kW) at 13,192 rpm
- Liquefied natural gas (LNG) upstream facility: gas turbine to gearbox, 18,633 hp (13,900 kW) at 9,500 rpm
- Steam turbine-driven applications
- Pipeline: steam turbine to generator, 160,858 hp (120,000 kW) at 3,000 rpm
- Petrochemical refinery: steam turbine to compressor, 69,705 hp (52,000 kW) at 3,021 rpm
- FPSO ship: steam turbine to compressor, 10,295 hp (7,680 kW) at 12,075 rpm
- Compressor applications
- Pipeline compressor: gas turbine to compressor, 38,874 hp (29,000 kW) at 7,700 rpm
- Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA) plant: steam turbine to compressor, 71,662 hp (53,460 kW) at 3,021 rpm
- LNG ship: gearbox to compressor, 22,015 hp (16,423 kW) at 8,242 rpm
- Test bench applications
- Turbine to gearbox: 670 hp (500 kW) at 50,000 rpm with an overall length of 10.40 inches (264 mm)
- Turbine to gearbox: 536 hp (400 kW) at 45,000 rpm with an overall length of 4.72 inches (120 mm)
- Race car: 2,681 hp (2,000 kW) at 28,000 rpm; combination of titanium, aluminum and alloy steel to meet the weight requirements of 9.25 pounds (4.2 kg), over 50 percent lighter than a traditional test bench coupling
The Rexnord Euroflex technical services team is available to lead the specifications process based on your design parameters and an analysis of your application. When a unique situation confronts you, Rexnord is there to provide the right solutions.
With locations around the world, Rexnord provides experienced application and post-sales support, no matter where you are.
Contact Euroflex Disc Couplings Product Support
Outside North America
+32 (0) 15 44 38 11