CamEDGE MORE Turn & Spiral Cage Belts
CamEDGE MORE metal conveyor belt's cageless design eliminates risk of catastrophic failure common in traditional systems, such as belt flipping. With a positive conveyor sprocket drive, CamEDGE MORE belts provide a smooth, continual product flow and are gentle with fragile or delicate products.
Sell Sheet: CamEDGE MORE
Features and Benefits:
- Cageless design decreases footprint for floor plan optimization.
- Edge design prevents failure from belt flipping
- Four custom configurations: Round, Oval, In-Low/Out-Low and In-High/Out-High
- Mesh overlay allows for greater product carrying capabilities, virtually eliminates product marking, and improves sanitation without belt degradation
- Belt flexibility reduces costs, placement limitations, maintenance and installation time
- Widths up to 48” (1219.2mm) excluding drive link extensions
- Speeds up to 100fpm (30.5mpm)
- Turn Ratio: 1.6 x belt width
- Mesh overlay up to 52 count
- Belt pitch equal to 1.33"
- Materials: T316LSS, WRSS, T304SS
- Belt Drive Link Construction: Asymmetrical and symmetrical configurations