PacTite Straight Line Positive Drive
The PacTite design eliminates gaps between pickets to prevent product tipping and vibration. Our standard-duty conveyor belts are made with 11-gauge rods, while heavy-duty belts are made with 6-gauge rods. They are available also in modified styles that require it. Clinched edges form a clean, smooth selvage that prevents the belt from necking down and hanging up on the side of the conveyor. The PacTite belt delivers truer tracking for better product stability.
Features and Benefits:
- Clinched edge design eliminates stretch and distortion
- Reduced product tipping and vibration
- Standard and heavy duty specs available
- Widths up to 256” (6500mm)
- Speeds up to 200fpm (61mpm)
- Temperatures up to 1650°F (899°C)
- Materials: T316LSS, WRSS, T304SS, HCS, Galv.
- Modified 1/2″ x 1/2″, and true 1/2″ x 1/2″
PacTite VSHT Sprocket
PacTite Cast Iron Sprocket
PacTite Machined Steel Sprocket
PacTite Self-Cleaning Sprocket
PacTite UHMW Sprocket