Chain Drive Belts Straight Line Positive Drive
Chain Drive Belts can handle heavy loads with slippery conditions. Working with inclines, declines, freezers and dryers.
Chain-driven metal mesh belts should be considered whenever timing, transfer, and/or positive belt drive are important such as travel-up inclines, under heavy loads, for long distances, through quenching liquids, cooking oils or other slippery conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Only self supporting belt
- Unlimited mesh variations
- Widths up to 156” (3960mm)
- Speeds up to 150fpm (46mpm)
- Temperatures up to 1400°F (815°C)
- Materials: T316SS, T304SS, HCS