DiaCrimp Straight Line Friction Drive
DiaCrimp construction makes this the nearest thing to a universal belt. With its flat, thin spirals that deliver 25% more carrying surface than other flattened wire belts, DiaCrimp is ideal for virtually any loose or containerized product in applications such as ceramic coating, glass annealing, fiberglass curing and baking.
Features and Benefits:
- Superior belt stability
- 70% less belt elongation
- Handles on-belt processing of light and heavy loads, wet or dry, caustic or acid, from -100°F to +2,150°F.
- Widths up to 220” (5590mm)
- Speeds up to 1,200fpm (366mpm)
- Temperatures up to 2,150°F (1176°C)
- Materials: T316LSS, T304SS, T430, HCS, Galv.