Rexnord Announces New 1200 Series MatTop Conveyor Chain for the Food Industry
Milwaukee, WI (USA) – As part of Rexnord’s growth in food industry applications, the company has launched the new Rexnord 1200 Series MatTop Chain. The sideflexing plastic modular conveyor chain is designed for moving a wide range of packaged and non-packaged food products in radius applications.
Food industry customers for the chain include, bakeries, packaged salad, fruit and vegetables suppliers; snack food manufacturers; and refrigerated and frozen food processors. The chain can be installed on new original equipment manufacturer (OEM) conveyor equipment or used to upgrade existing systems to carry heavier loads around corners at higher rates of speed.
The 1200 Series offers:
- A tighter turn radius than other products on the market while reaching maximum speeds up to 246 ft/min (75 m/min), depending on the load of the chain; smooth product handling is achieved due to the large support surface
- Four versions, providing solutions to all side-flexing needs
- Two modules; the outer reinforced end module makes it possible to carry heavier packages and products around curves (up to 50 percent more product weight)
- An inner radius module that makes it possible to construct conveyors in a more compact way, optimizing the manufacturing footprint by saving valuable floor space between equipment
- Chain made from proven FDA-approved acetal and polypropylene for low friction and high strength
- Three edge versions, including flat (non tab), tab (hold down tab) and Positrack (bevel, which allows easy lift of the belt)
To learn more about the Rexnord 1200 Series MatTop Chain, call Rexnord FlatTop Technical Support at 262-376-4800 (customers in North America) or +31 174 445 111 (customers in Europe).
PDF: Rexnord 1200 Series MatTop Sideflexing Chain
About Rexnord Power Transmission
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components used within complex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services that enhance the reliability of equipment used worldwide, supporting industries such as food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy, and mining.