Rexnord 1553 LBP MatTop Chain Launches Worldwide
Milwaukee, WI (USA) – Designed specifically for today’s demanding tray-less conveying and accumulating environments, Rexnord recently launched its new Rexnord 1553 Low Backline Pressure (LBP) MatTop Chain for beverage & liquid, food, and warehouse & distribution industry customers around the globe. The new chain features an exclusive, high-density staggered LBP roller design that produces a more stable surface to accumulate products, and is ideal for smaller case, material and package handling applications.
As the latest addition to our comprehensive line of high-strength, transfer-efficient, conveying chain, the Rexnord 1553 LBP MatTop Chain provides customers with:
- High density LBP staggered roller design — produces a more stable surface to accumulate products with no damage to the package surface, provides efficient, in-line self-clearing nose-over transfers, and features our patented roller retention system for user-friendly installation and maintenance
- Optimized for your application — accumulates and conveys cases, cartons, totes and multi-packs, including PET bottles, high-graphic folding cartons, and corrugated containers
- Runs on standard Rexnord 1500 Series Sprockets — provides a simplified conveyor design, and minimized part number and inventory management for customers
- Less energy consumption — plastic construction results in reduced weight and lower energy and horsepower requirements for customers
- Modular chain design — chain widths from 10 to 120.5 inches (255 to 3,060 millimeters) in 3.35-inch (85 millimeters) increments
- Technical expertise — the combination of our chain design and technical expertise helps customers choose durable conveyor systems that guarantee optimal product handling
To learn more about the Rexnord 1553 LBP MatTop Chain, call Rexnord FlatTop Technical Support at 262-376-4800 (customers in North America) or +31 174 445 111 (customers in Europe).
Product Sheet: Rexnord 1553 Low Backline Pressure MatTop Chain
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis. (USA), Rexnord is a leading worldwide industrial company comprised of two strategic platforms: Process & Motion Control (PMC) and Water Management (WM), with approximately 8,000 employees globally. Within our platforms, we serve a diverse array of growing, global end markets by offering the broadest, most reliable product portfolios and trusted brands in our industries.
Within PMC, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components used within complex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high.