Solid State Motor Switches
Stearns manufactures a comprehensive line of solid state switches for single phase motors (SINPAC). With over 90 years of design and manufacturing experience, Stearns has built a solid reputation for quality. Over the years we have added many options and modifications to tailor our products to your specific needs, and currently have numerous factory-available, pre-engineered options to choose from. Stearns SINPAC Switches are ideal for applications requiring reliable switching of the start circuit in singlephase motors.
Catalog: Stearns SINPAC Electronic Switches
- Completely electronic switch to replace the mechanical switch and rotating actuator mechanism in single phase motors
- Universal design will work at 50 Hz and 60Hz and will work on 2, 4 or 6 pole motors
- No modifications or changes are required for line voltage variations
- SINPAC switches are not susceptible to brown-outs or low voltage conditions
- Transient protection per ANSI / IEEE C62.41-1991 category 3
- Switches for capacitor start, capacitor start / capacitor run and instant reversing motors
Contact Motor Switch Support
Stearns North America
Rexnord's Stearns customer support team is available to lead the specifications process based on your design parameters, and an analysis of your application. When a unique situation confronts you, we are there to provide the right solutions.
With locations around the world, Rexnord provides experienced application and post-sales support, no matter where you are.