Stearns manufactures a comprehensive line of standard and special AC and DC industrial brakes. With over 100 years of design and manufacturing experience, Stearns has built a solid reputation for quality. Over the years we have added many options and modifications to tailor the product to your specific needs, and currently have numerous factory-available, pre-engineered options to choose from.
- Spring set electrically released brakes for IEC and NEMA frame size motors
- Brakes for both closed coupled mounting, fan guard mounting and double C-face designs to fit between a motor and gearbox
- Brakes specifically designed to produce high torque in a compact package for servo motors
- Commercial duty brakes for small gearmotor applications
- Specialty Brakes for special and unusual applications
- Brakes with a variety of enclosure and other options to meet every application need
Contact Brake Support
Stearns North America
Rexnord's Stearns customer support team is available to lead the specifications process based on your design parameters, and an analysis of your application. When a unique situation confronts you, we are there to provide the right solutions.
With locations around the world, Rexnord provides experienced application and post-sales support, no matter where you are.