BSD Freewheels & Backstops
Catalog: BSD Freewheels and Backstops
Rexnord BSD Freewheels are typical safety devices that prevent connected equipment from damage following overloading or disruption. Freewheels allow the conversion of a reciprocating motion into a rotational motion.
Rexnord BSD Backstops ensure smooth operation of a machine part in both directions, locking retroacting torques of the driven part to the driving part in both directions.
Features & Benefits:
- Clamping roller or centrifugal releasing wedge type design
- Symmetrical parts
- Combinations with overload clutches or elastic couplings
- Robust design
- High torque ratings and large bore diameters
- High idling / overrunning speeds
- Series 220x
- Basic freewheel configuration with user supplied bearings installed on both sides.
- Series 221x
- Designed to accept a pulley or sprocket for an offset drive.
- Series 222x
- Designed to accept a flange connection.
- Series 228x
- Incorporates an elastomeric flexible coupling to accept shaft misalignment.
Contact BSD Freewheel & Backstop Product Support
BSD Outside North America
+49 231 82 94 334
The Rexnord BSD technical services team is available to lead the specifications process based on your design parameters, and an analysis of your application. When a unique situation confronts you, Rexnord is there to provide the right solutions.
With locations around the world, Rexnord provides experienced application and post-sales support, no matter where you are.