DiRXNTM (pronounced “Direction”), is a new digital productivity platform based on the integration of innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies with Rexnord's leading portfolio of tools, products and services. DiRXNTM directly connects customers to data and information that allows them to optimize productivity across all stages of their lifecycles. This digital unification of product and customer processes will create a true ecosystem of enhanced value over time as Rexnord further innovates deep learning into solutions and partnerships to reshape and enhance Rexnord service levels and business models.
Hover over any of the icons in the DiRXN Wheel to view information about that step, or click the icon to learn more.
We improve your productivity in your Search stage through:
- Site search, product-page search, in-page refinements
- Improved product content
- Educational & consultative content
- Device flexibility (PC, tablet, phone, etc.)
- Search engine optimized content
We improve your productivity in your Design stage through:
- Quick links to products
- Engineering content & rich attributes with product information
- Application-specific requirements
We improve your productivity in your Selection stage through:
- Step-by-step product configurators
- Guided selection – criteria & logic
- Visual selection & refinement aids
- Side-by-side product comparisons
We improve your productivity in your Procurement stage through:
- In-page RFI/RFQ
- Cross-reference alternate manufacturer products
- Related products, accessories, and last viewed products
- Wish lists and saved items for e-Commerce users
We improve your productivity in your Installation stage through:
- Authenticity – verification of Rexnord manufactured product
- Scanto-web access to relevant product installation content
- Step-by-step installation videos & guides
- Tips & suggestions for faster/best installation practices
We improve your productivity in your Operation stage through:
- Integration with PLC/SCADA and Asset Management systems
- Health, Monitoring, and equipment insights
- Trend/advanced analytics
- Causation vs. Correlation parameters in operating environment
We improve your productivity in your Maintenance stage through:
- Scan-to-web access to relevant product maintenance content
- Early warning of potential issues - allowing you to take evasive action
- Diagnoses & suggested corrective actions
- Asset management records & timing of performed maintenance
We improve your productivity in your Replacement stage through:
- Scan-to-web access to relevant product repair and replacement content
- Step-by-step repair & replacement videos & guides
- Verification of existing product match to replacement product
- Direct links for where to repair or buy
Selector, configurator and drawing tools that use robust criteria and logic to quickly and accurately guide users to the right products for their needs. This allows for quick and user friendly access to product specific information, allowing users to search, design and select in one convenient location.
A one-stop-shop for channel partners to fill a shopping cart, view transaction history, and track orders in a streamlined process. Users utilizing the selection tools to specify the correct products for their application are connected to the e-commerce center to procure what they need with minimal effort.
Users can quickly access product installation information and learning modules, as well as data for automatic alerts for reorder or service needs from their mobile devices. Instant access to installation information, manuals and videos through tools such as the Rexnord App make installation as effortless as possible for users.
Rexnord’s extensive data on its installed base quickly provides users time-critical and product-specific predictive maintenance information securely. Real-time data collection assists users in operating their applications with remotely accessible data.
Connection of critical products to theIndustrial Internet of Things (IIoT) to inform users of pending issues before occurrences that can cause unplanned downtime. IIoT provides up to the minute data that provides suggestions that help users maintain their application and warns them when it is time to replace.
Smart Sensors for Gear Drives
- Monitors oil, vibration, load and speed status
- Real-time data collection
- Predictive maintenance
- Local & remote status
- GPS locater
Smart Tags for Bearings
- Scan to access your bearing information
- Competitive interchange tool
- Installation videos
Exclusive QR code functionality, Rexnord Bearing Mobile Pro app, and 3D bearing Augment app, available from the App Store or Google Play. Online connectivity provides real-time inventory availability, online bearing selection, and order tracking.