DRIVE ONE ®
The global solution that changes everything.
Drive One redefines lowest total cost torque management for heavy-duty industry.
Alternate Right Angle
Now, one drive system combines low initial cost with lowest total cost for a wider range of applications than ever before possible. It's exactly what you'd expect from a leader. Something different—something better—for everybody.
One Solution Covers It All
Drive One delivers unmatched mounting configuration flexibility on a global scale. For the first time ever, customer can get complete packages for virtually any application from a single source using a single drive solution.
• Only drive to provide 6-sided mounting capability
• Hard metric design
• IEC and NEMA motor accessories
• Meets US and international rating standards
• Application standards for shaft mounted drives,
mixer drives, and alignment-free drives
• Meets high-ratio requirements when used in
conjunction with planetary drives
• Low ratio, high thermal drives satisfy
tough thermal requirements
• Comprehensive accessories help you tailor
Drive One to virtually any application requirement.
Unmatched Falk Value
Drive One is the latest example of Falk's relentless commitment to be the global partner of choice to help you reach your operating goals and make your life easier.
• Rotate drive in 90º increments to cover every conceivable mounting configuration
• Unique TA taper bushing enables using a single drive for multiple end-use applications
• Innovative, high-efficiency cooling options help extend operating life
• One piece housing reduces noise, vibration, potential leak paths
Because our tapered bushing eliminates the binding and fretting commonly encountered with competitors' hollow shaft designs, the TA Taper® bushing allows us to offer guaranteed removal from the driven shaft, regardless of service life or operating conditions.
AirMax® Breather Unique Moisture & Particulate Protection for Enclosed Gear Drives (Optional Accessory)
Reduce premature gear drive failure. During the "inhalation" cycle the AirMax media blocks moisture from entering. During the "exhalation" cycle the media allows moisture to exit.