Tough Jobs Demand Tough Bearings
Tuflite bearings are totally non-metallic, and by virtue of its manufacturing process, achieve a quality and performance consistency that can't be duplicated with individual part processing.
• Typical motions: pivot, oscillating, linear sliding and slow speed full rotation
• High strength: loads range from 4,000 up to 30,000 psi
• Lightweight: 77% less than steel and 30% less than aluminum
• Self-lubricated: eliminates contaminating lubricants and complex lubrication systems
• Composite of filament-wound fiberglass and epoxy resin bonded securely to a Teflon* fabric liner
• Complies with the requirements of SAE AS9100
Industry Applications and Solutions
• Control system areas
• Private and commercial aircraft: U-joints, damper controls, hinge lines and anti-fretting static joints
• Helicopters: main rotor and tail rotor assemblies
• General aviation and rotary wing aircraft: landing gear
Marine and ordnance:
• Resistance to chemical, galvanic and fretting corrosion
• Thermal and electrical insulating properties
• Extra long life under splash and submerged fresh or salt water
*Teflon®-brand fibers are manufactured by Toray Fluorofibers (America); Teflon is a registered trademark of the DuPont Company used under license by TFA.
For More Information
Click here for more information on Tuflite bearings.