The experienced staff at the Rexnord Innovation Center has performed both in-house and field work across the globe in both industrial and municipal applications.
We welcome your most complex challenges—custom solutions are part of our core competencies.
In any processing plant, valves and pumps are the heart of the facility. These plants have high overhead and the cost of unscheduled downtime is significant. It is important to overall profitability for pumps and valves to operate reliably under the harshest conditions. The Rexnord Innovation Center has performed many tests on process valves, collector chains and pumps for a variety of manufacturers and producers.
Valve and Pump Applications include:
• Process valve testing to determine flow and pressure drop characteristics and cyclic performance
life evaluation on valves intended for use in sanitary or chemical process industries
• Measurement of flow-pressure drop and high temperature water shock on two and three inch
stainless steel shutoff and divert pneumatic actuator valves
• Development of vane pumps to operate on high water content fluids
• Testing of six inch air pilot operated gas relief valve to determine flow-pressure drop and cracking pressure
• Evaluation of air or water valves ranging up to six inch, with manual, pneumatic, and electric actuators
• Other water hydraulic equipment such as the underwater flow pattern of trenching nozzles and
environmental aerators has been tested
• Collector Tanks
• Water Screens
• Scraper Sludge Collector Systems
• Aeration Systems