Our Couplings are the Critical Link
M.T. Thomas revolutionized the coupling industry by inventing the flexible disc coupling in 1919. Today, Thomas engineers continue to improve the disc coupling through design innovation, modern materials and lean manufacturing processes.
The Thomas disc coupling is manufactured within a certified ISO 9001 quality system and is unsurpassed in its reputation for quality, reliability and easy maintenance features:
• No lubrication or backlash required
• Operate over a very wide temperature range
• Broad range of styles and sizes
• Custom design capability: engineered for infinite life
• Global engineering support
• Flexible disc elements for easy maintenance and additional torque density
This high quality design functions with our current products and already installed Thomas disc couplings, performed in a variety of applications worldwide.
Custom Center Member Dimensions Available
The Thomas Series 44 type coupling offers custom center member dimensions, high operating speeds, balancing capabilities and the ability to meet API specifications.
Technical information on Thomas Series 44 type couplings: see pages 6-7 of this document